This is an adult female torso with simulated abdomen and pelvis, can demonstrate the following:
1.Palpation examination of normal and various abnormal uterus.
2.Bi-manual pelvic and tri-manual pelvic examination.
3.Examine the normal cervix via vaginoscope and coplposcope.
4.Macroscopic observation normal and various abnormal lesions cervical.
5.Place and remove the IUD.
6.Observe the size and location of diaphragm.
7.Observe the uterus ovaries fallopian, round ligament and other anatomy structure of pelvic.
9.Laparoscopic visualization checking, can observe the Uterus, accessories, round ligament, uterine and other structures
10. It can place the female condoms, contraceptive sponge, cervical cap and other contraceptives.
11. Cervix, uterus can be replaced
The normal and abnormal uterus and accessories model can be bimanual and triple diagnosis checking.
1) Normal uterus and accessories (the front uterus wall is transparent, so the IDU can be placed and took out.)
2) Normal uterus and accessories
3) Uterus associated with significant flexion, forward.
4) Uterus associated with significant back flexion, back forward.
5) Uterus associated with right ovarian cysts tubal.
6) Uterus associated with right tubal cyst.
7) Uterus associated with right hydrosalpinx
8) Uterine fibroids
9) Uterine inflammation associated with the right accessories uterine malformations.
Normal and abnormal cervix model (it is used for checking the parts by gynecatoptron)
1) Normal cervix
2) Chronic cervicitis
3) Acute cervicitis
4) Cervical cyst inflammation Bohnert
5) Cervical polyps
6) Cervical adenoma
Normal and abnormal cervix model (it is used for checking the parts by Hysteroscopy)
1) Normal uterus
2) Endometrial polyps
3) Endometrial hyperplasia
4) Uterine fibroids
5) Early uterine body cancer
6) Advanced uterine body cancer
7) End uterine cancer
8) Pregnant uterus model
9) 6-8 weeks of pregnancy the uterus
10) 10-12weeks of pregnancy the uterus
11) 20 weeks of pregnancy the uterus
12) Simulation of post partum 48 hours uterus
13) The process of placing and taking out the IDU