1. One of the most pioneer suppliers in one-stop medical equipment service in China.
2. Satisfying purchasing needs for medical equipment from more than 2,000+ hospitals worldwide.
3. One of the best suppliers approved by Ghana, Zambia & the Phillipines governments.
4. Participating in construction of various Grade A tertiary hospitals oversea.
5. Sharing the same component suppliers with national aerospace projects.
6. Golden Supplier certified by SGS, TUV, BV.
7. Having visualization in production, delivery and transport.
8. Training for installation, operating and daily maintenance on line.
9. Providing DDP service.
10. No MOQ requirement for ODM/OEM service.
11. English, Spanish, French & Cantonese supported.
Guangzhou MeCan Medical Limited, starting as one of the most pioneer suppliers in one-stop medical equipment service in China, was established in 2006.
Among more than 2,000 hospitals / clinics / universities worldwide with collaborations, we participated in construction of various Grade A tertiary hospitals oversea, and made it to be one of the best suppliers approved by Ghana, Zambia & the Phillipines governments. In addition, we stricty select suppliers for components, sharing the same ones with national aerospace projects, and got certified by SGS, TUV, BV as Golden Supplier with our comprehensive services. Our advantages cover but are not limited by one-hand prices, ODM/OEM service without MOQ requirement, delivery on-time rate (99%), DDP incoterm, as well as favorable payment methods. Most problems met with international trades could be solved with every order sector reported directly by specialists, our on-line training for installation, operation, and daily maintenance, erasing all your possible concerns. English, Spanish, French & Cantones communications are also available to support customers from all over the world.
We aim to making more people enjoy better medical conditions, treating all customers with honesty, responsibility, efficiency and mutual benefits. Any collaboration chance is appreciated and welcomed.