Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
Which patients need to do a blood gas analyzer check? The following patients need to perform blood gas analyzer inspections:
1. Difficulty breathing, patients with suspected lung ventilation dysfunction
2. Patients with urgent oxygen absorbing
3. People who perform oxygen therapy at home
4. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, interstitial pneumonia (pulmonary fibrosis), pulmonary edema, severe pneumonia, lungs do not open, etc.
5. People with congenital heart disease
6. People with neuropathy or muscle disease
7. Patients who cannot lower breathing instructions in the brain center
8. And the doctor thinks it is necessary to perform blood gas analysis patients
Some factors affect the measurement value of blood gas and interfere with clinical judgments, so you should pay attention to some situations before drawing blood:
1. Patient emotion, body temperature
If the patient has just finished activity, or emotional excitement, and heating, it will affect the measurement results of the blood gas analyzer. The patient should wait for the patient to rest, be quiet, and then take blood after normal temperature. If the body temperature is not easy to control, the body temperature value must be corrected during detection.
2. Oxygen absorption state
If the patient continues to inhale oxygen, the situation is allowed to suspend oxygen inhalation for 30 minutes before drawing blood. If the oxygen cannot be stopped, the oxygen absorption parameters need to be input during detection. For patients who change the oxygen absorbing parameters, it should be 30 minutes after the new oxygen suction state. Of course, I can't control so much about emergency situations.