Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
Which people are suitable for home ventilator?
1. Sleep respiratory suspension syndrome patient. The main characteristics of this kind of crowd are "snoring" during sleep, often combined with obesity, and respiratory suspension and hypoxia can occur. Medium and severe sleep respiratory suspension syndrome, people who have symptoms such as drowsiness during the day, can choose home ventilator under the doctor's suggestion.
2. People with chronic respiratory failure. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, pulmonary heart disease and other patients with diseases such as the end of the disease will occur, and the hypoxia accompanied by carbon dioxide will occur, which requires oxygen and breathing support. Therefore, such people can choose home ventilator under the suggestion of doctors to help patients excrete carbon dioxide and inhale more oxygen.
3. People with defects in respiratory muscles
Essence Due to the failure of respiratory muscle strength, "no strength" breathing can gradually be hypoxic and carbon dioxide retention as the condition worsens, so it is necessary to use household ventilator in a timely manner according to the progress of the disease.
For some people who want to purchase home vessels, before purchasing, choose the right product according to their actual situation. But there are many types of home ventilators. What should I choose? Which is suitable for me? Let's take a look in detail.
Household ventilator can be divided into three types: single -level ventilator, single -level automatic ventilator, and dual -level automatic ventilator.
1. Single horizontal semi -automatic ventilator (CPAP). This type of household ventilator provides a preset horizontal airflow of the preset constant pressure, and the airflow will not change with the user's breathing. The horizontal airflow of this constant pressure can "blow" the blocked respiratory tract to effectively avoid symptoms such as sleep apnea and snoring due to the collapse of the airway.
2. Single-level automatic ventilator (Auto-CPAP). Automatic continuous positive pressure ventilation is currently a wide range of ventilation mode for the treatment of snoring applications. The home ventilator outputs a horizontal airflow of pressure to ensure the opening of the upper airway. The actual treatment pressure can change within the scope of treatment pressure and great treatment pressure.
3. Dual -level automatic ventilator (BPAP). Dual -level ventilator can provide users with two different airway pressures: when users inhale, home ventilator provides a higher inhalation pressure; when users are exhaling Exile pressure. In addition, BPAP also has the S/T/ST mode, which is suitable for different diseases.
The above briefly introduces the applicable population and type of home respiration. For the more commonly used medical equipment such as household ventilator, in addition to understanding its basic product information, it is also necessary to pay attention to the manufacturer's after -sales service in detail. If a home ventilator is purchased, it cannot be resolved after the failure, which will affect the use, which will have a great negative impact on the patient. Therefore, after the purchase service of the product, it is also the element of considering a lot of customers when purchasing. As a manufacturer of a home ventilator, Nanjing Schopusida currently has a lot of household ventilator. If you are interested in our products, you can consult: 400-6656-888.