Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
1. How is nucleic acid extracted
1. Crack cells and release nucleic acids. Use the liquid to destroy the sample cell structure, so that the DNA in the sample is free of the cracking system.
2. Separation and purification of nucleic acids. The protein combined with nucleic acids, as well as polysaccharides, lipids and other organisms and other unwanted nucleic acid molecules.
3. Concentration and precipitation of nucleic acids.
4. Purified nucleic acid. Purification is the process of completely separating other components in the DNA and cracking system, such as protein, salt and other impurities.
Second, the basic requirements and principles of nucleic acid extraction
1. To ensure the integrity of the first -level structure of nucleic acid, prepare for downstream experiments.
2. Eliminate the pollution of other nucleic acid molecules.
3. Organic solvents and high -concentration metal ions in nucleic acid samples have no inhibitory effect.
4. Pollution of other organisms in nucleic acid samples such as protein, polysaccharides, and lipid molecules to a very low level.
Third, precautions in the process of nucleic acid extraction
1. The air inlets and exhaust ports are located on the back of the instrument. At the same time, avoid dust or fibers from gathering at the air inlet to keep the air duct smooth.
2. Stay away from the charged circuit: The operator shall not dismantle the instrument without authorization, replace the component or the professional maintenance personnel who must have a certificate must be completed. Do not replace the element without connecting the power supply.
3. Instrument grounding: In order to avoid electrical shock accidents, the input power cord of the instrument must be grounded.
4. Nucleic acid extract instrument is at least 10cm from other vertical surfaces.
5. Avoid placing the instrument near the heat source, such as electric heaters; at the same time, in order to prevent the short circuit of electronic components, water or other liquids should be avoided.
6. Installation environment of the instrument: normal atmospheric pressure, temperature 20-35 C, typical use of temperature 25 C, relative humidity 10%-80%, smooth air flowing into 35 C or below.
The above briefly introduces the basic knowledge of nucleic acid extract instruments. I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of this device. In fact, as one of the commonly used inspection equipment, its clinical application is becoming more and more extensive, and its advantages have become more and more advantages. Highlight. As a manufacturer of nucleic acid extraction instrument equipment, Proud Medical Equipment currently has a lot of nucleic acid extraction instruments, good performance, and good after-sales service. If you are interested, you can consult: 400-6656-888.