Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
Medical equipment labels should generally include the following:
1. Product name, model, specification;
2. The name, residence, and contact information of the registrar or recorder. Imported medical devices should also indicate the name, residence and contact information of the agent;
3. Registration certificate number or filing voucher number number;
4. The name, residence, production address, contact information and production license number or production filing voucher number of the production enterprise, the name, residence, production address, production license number number or production filing voucher number number of entrusted production of the trustee shall be marked. ; Production date, use period or failure date;
5. Power connection conditions, input power;
6. Date, use period or failure date;
7. The graphics, symbols and other related contents marked according to product characteristics;
8. The necessary warnings and precautions;
9. Special storage, operation conditions or explanations;
10. Medical devices that have destruction or negative effects on the environment in use, their labels should include warning signs or Chinese warning descriptions;
11. Medical devices with radiation or radiation shall include warning signs or Chinese warning descriptions.
If the label of the medical device cannot be all indicated that the above content cannot be indicated due to the limited position or size, at least the product name, model, specifications, production date, and duration of use, or the dated date shall be clearly marked.