Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
What is a pesticide residue detector? It is mainly used to detect the measurement of agricultural residues in planting and soil in agricultural land. Not only can it be used to detect pesticide residues in agricultural products, but also pesticide residues in the soil can also be detected to avoid its entry into the middle of the crop that affects the health and safety of the human body. The main detection is the relatively commonly used pesticide residues in the market: organic phosphorus and aminicate.
After simply understanding the basic definition and application of pesticide residue detectors, what are the specific advantages? The editor of Prank Medical Equipment will list the equipment performance characteristics of the PLNC series pesticide residue fast detector produced by our manufacturer.
1. You can directly enter Chinese, English and numbers;
2. With 100 conventional project testing procedures, you can directly click the setting of the set vegetables and fruit samples, or it can be modified or increased randomly;
3. Have the function of booting self -test to ensure that each boot detection instrument is in normal state;
4. A qualitative or quantitative detection can be performed. The qualitative display results are inhibitory rates, and the quantitative display results are mg/kg;
5. 60,000 check information can be stored. After the power is disconnected, the data is not lost, and it has a comprehensive query statistical function;
6. The upper limit of the reaction time and the qualified standard can be set on the host; it can also be set according to the requirements of the local regulatory authorities.
In addition to the above -mentioned summary advantages, there are many more, and there are no introductions here. If you are interested in the equipment of our manufacturer's pesticide residue detector, please call the consultation hotline: 400-6656-888.