Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
First of all, let's take a closer look at what is blood gas analyzer? Blood gas analysis refers to the measurement and content of the gas composition (O2, CO2, etc.) dissolved in the blood (O2, CO2, etc.), and the relevant indicators of the acid -base balance are determined when passing through the analysis. And various types of acid -base imbalances. So what role does the blood gas analyzer play in clinical application?
1. Application in emergency and ICU rescue. Dangerous patients have different degrees of metabolic imbalances, such as coma, shock, high fever, poisoning, acute diarrhea, edema, cardiopulmonary brain resuscitation, etc.
2. Application of pediatrics and neonatal pediatrics. The analysis of umbilical hemorrhage is of great significance to the diagnosis of neonatal suffocation. At the same time, infant pneumonia is prone to hypoxia and acid -base balance disorders.
3. Application of cardiovascular surgery. During the surgery period, blood gas analysis can accurately and comprehensive reflecting the metabolic conditions and organizational metabolic conditions of the body, which is of great significance for the formulation and implementation of the surgical scheme.
4. Dynamic observation of asthma of respiratory, dynamic observation of respiratory failure in type and , before and after oxygen therapy.
5. Application of patients with diuretic, renal insufficiency, renal failure, hemodialysis patients.
6. Anesthesiology department, gastrointestinal decompression patients. Application of the elderly before and after surgery.
As a commonly used equipment for the inspection section, the blood gas analyzer, in addition to the wide range of clinical applications, has a high advantage and accuracy of its detection. Therefore, the current domestic manufacturer of blood gas analyzers in China is large. It is particularly important. In addition to paying attention to the functions and characteristics of the product itself, its manufacturers' after-sales service and price are also the focus. For more product details of Proven medical device manufacturers, you can consult: 400-6656-888.