Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
The fully automated biochemical analyzer is mainly used to determine the various chemical composition in the human serum, providing information basis for clinically diagnosed, treated and prognostic and healthy states of diseases. The main testing items of the biochemical instrument are: liver, kidney, blood sugar, blood lipids, myocardial enzymes, ions. What is the advantage compared with other devices?
PUZS-300 fully automated biochemical analyzer advantages are as follows:
1. The reagent is open, and the project parameters can be set in advance according to the requirements of different reagents.
2. It has the function of emergency sample insertion, and prioritizes the test of emergency samples;
3. With sample pre -diluted function and automatic repeatable function. When the sample test results are super linear, the instrument can arrange pre -dilution and re -inspection;
4. With indoor quality control function, real -time monitoring of on -site inspection results can be achieved;
5. Have power -off protection functions: After restoring power supply, you can continue to perform the original running procedures.
The sensitive, accurate and fast of the fully automated analysis instrument not only improves the efficiency of work, but also reduces subjective errors, improves the quality of inspection, and has become an indispensable tool for the future development of the inspection department. If you want to know more about product information, please call inquiries about Prang Medical Device Company.