Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
At present, most of the tests in clinical examinations need to be completed by machines. The automation, intelligence, high accuracy, high resolution, and the special nature of some key devices of the clinical testing equipment determine that the inspection instrument requirements for the use environmental conditions are very good. strict. Therefore, pay special attention to the maintenance of medical equipment, and a good working environment can not only ensure its accuracy and stability, but also extend its service life.
So, what kind of environment is it suitable for the general clinical testing equipment? What are the requirements?
1. The clinical examination equipment should be placed in a magnetic field and interference voltage.
2. In order to delay the aging of optical components, the sun should be avoided to prevent the aging of the equipment.
3. Most clinical inspection equipment operating environmental temperature should be between 15 C and 40 C, and the environmental humidity should be between 15%and 85%.
4. The operating voltage during operation should be kept stable.
5. Operate the environment of the environment to avoid water vapor and smoke.
6. Keep dry, clean, and horizontal work tables, enough operating space.
Although the hospital environment cannot be changed, you can strive to change the environment inside the inspection department, such as the necessary equipment such as air conditioning or dehumidifier in the laboratory to ensure the necessary constant temperature and humidity conditions, clean the ground in time, and keep moisture moisturizing. , Maintain suitable temperature, timely ventilation, etc.