Author：MeCan Medical–ultrasound machine manufacturers
1. Transparent than turbidity. Measure the transmission intensity to the incident light intensity ratio in the direction of the light source, and determine the solution of the suspension or the grade in the collagen solution through this ratio, which is called the transparent ratio method.
2. Ending method. After a period of reaction (usually 10 minutes), the entire reaction reaches a balance. All the measured objects have transformed into a product. The concentration of the measurement is proportional.
3. Fixed time method. It means that within a certain response time, the reaction speed is proportional to the one of the concentration of the reactor. Because the reaction is constantly consumption, the overall reaction speed is constantly decreasing, which is more likely to increase (or decreases) the speed of the light absorption (or decreases). The smaller, because the reaction reaches a long period of time, it must be monitored within a certain period of time.
4. Fasics method. Refers to the continuous measurement (monitoring every 15 seconds to 1 minute). In the process of the reaction of the measured object, the concentration of a reaction product or substrate changes over time to find the initial speed of the measurement reaction, that is, the continuous monitoring method Essence
5. Reflective optical method. Fix the part or or all reagents required for the reaction in advance in a carrier with a special structure, add the liquid sample to the carrier, and the chemical color reaction of the reagent in the carrier and the reagent in the carrier, through visual definition or semi -definitation, or or semi -definitation, or or the semi -fixed nature, or or the semi -fixed nature, or or the semi -fixed nature, or or Change the signal of the signal on the carrier of the instrument.
The above briefly introduces the detection method of fully automated biochemical analyzer. In fact, with the expansion of the clinical application range of the fully automated biochemical analyzer, its performance advantages are becoming more and more obvious. The fully automated biochemical analyzer is an instrument in the liquid to analyze a specific chemical component in the liquid. Due to the advantages of fast analysis, high analysis speed, high accuracy, and small consumption dosage, etc., it has been applied to the fields of epidemic prevention stations, hospitals, family planning service stations, etc. For testing and analyzing life chemicals. The diagnosis and treatment of Chinese diseases provide information basis. If you want to know more about the product knowledge of more automated biochemical analyzers, you can consult: 400-6656-888.