Tel: +86 20 8483 5259
Whatsapp: +86 159 8923 0468
Medical Philippines Expo 2018
MEDIC EAST AFRICA 2018
MC-CIA 600 is a small full-auto chemiluminescence analyzer characterized by small size, low maintenance costs, and complete reagent test menu. It is particularly suitable for the medium & small hospitals and hospitals in remote areas.
Advantages and Characteristics
1. Micro superparamagnetic beads, quick response and complete reaction.
2. New APLS substrate,and the time to reach platform stage can be shortened to less than 20s, which can greatly shorten the test time.
3. Complete test menu which can be applied in the detections of thyroid function, fertility, GlycoMetabolism, bone metabolism, tumor markers, Hepatic fibrosis, Prenatal screening, cardiac markers, etc. The menu will be expanded.
4. Six-point / two-point calibration.
1. 10 kinds of reagents can be loaded at the same time, and continuous loading can be implemented without stopping the test.
2. Barcode scanning to load the reagent kits.
3. Automatic continuous magnetic bead mixing system.
1. 78 pcs of samples can be loaded at the same time, and continuous loading can be without stopping the test process.
2. Networking with LIS connection.
3. Compatible with primary collection tubes(75mm/100mm).
1. Disposable tip sampling system to avoid cross-contamination
2. 24-hour standby,samples can be detected at any time
3. Batch processing, STAT
4. Liquid level detection , reagent volume monitoring, failure alarm
5. Automatic dilution, and the dilution ratio can be set randomly.
6 .Incubation conditions:37℃ stable.
4-hour Unattended Tip/Reaction tubes Loading Area
Adopt TIP for sampling to avoid cross-contamination
Tip size same as the reaction tube size Same mechanical unit shared, lower failure rate
Reaction tubes: 288pcs, extendable
Tip: 384pcs, extendable
Principle: CLIA (Magnetic Microbeads Separation）
Time to first result: < 15 min
Sample tube size: 75mm/100mm
Auto re-test: available
Internal master curve, 2-point/6-point calibration
Barcode scanning to identify and locate reagent/sample