Yes,try Ocean Village.Although I do not use a wheelchair there were people on the ship with disabilities who had very good access and support if needed. All the best
1. For a report I need to know the necesscities behind caring for a severely handicapped wheelchair bound person.
Your sentence structure needs help. Please good care of a parallized patient, also google care of a comatose patient. You need to do this yourself as you need to learn it for some reason. It is quite a list and not everyone is going to take the time to write this essay as that is what it is. I will give you a few hints but take it from there. 1.Bathing each day and turning of patient to prevent bedsores 2.Catheter care 3.. Bowel care 4. Type of bed needed 5. How to get in and out of wheelchair. Coma patient: Same as above but feeding tube? Versus IV. You do not state if this is long tern or short term care. is this person able to do any care themselves Muscle atrophy These are the things to look for. Also mental state and taking care of the patients needs like entertainment, tasks, learning and cognitiveabilites. These are your key words so do the best you can.
2. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
Yes. They have everything a building would have to make it easy on a person with a disability
3. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
Yes !!! The last cruise we took there were several people in wheel chairs, including the motorized ones. The ship's staff will help you getting on and off ship at ports and its easy to navigate the ships because there are elevators to all floors. The ships we have been on also had lifts to help handicapped people get into the pool s and hot tubs. You need to spicify your handicap when booking to get the handicapped accessible rooms
4. ways for a handicapped wheelchair kid to get to and from work in country without involving a car?
a city bus
5. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
yes!!!! they can not NOT let you go... they are handicap accessible! They have to be... it's a LAW!
6. If you were handicapped and in a wheelchair how would you go about finding happiness?
I teared up reading your question. Smoke weed. Any cop wourth any respect would not arrest you. Go to movies. Be yourself. I hope you find happiness. I find the nicest most empathetic people are in your situation
7. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
sure. cruise ships are weelchair accessible
8. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
of course u can. any doubt about it
9. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
Yes. I am thinking about taking my Grandmother on a cruise and she would be in a wheel chair or scooter chair. I have even seen people on oxygen. I think they actually rent oxygen equipment. They are very hanicapped friendly. Just reserve a room that is wheelchair accesible. I think those rooms book up more quickly. I always get a good deal at cruisebrothers.com Their number is 800.827.7779. I am not a solicitor, just a satisfied customer!.
10. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
Yes, all of the large modern ship hjave numerous elevators and widew halls. I would, of course, speak with the Cruise Line directly so they can suggest rooms, etc
11. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
sure, my husband and that i took a cruise many years in the past. First, very last and easily time. It changed into somewhat complicated to get round on the deliver, the crew changed into unspeakably impolite to me and that i would not feed the nutrients to my dogs. by no skill again
12. If you are handicapped(in a wheelchair) can you go on a cruise?
Of course you can. Just find someone who would take care of you